Conditions Shipping & Delivery Time
Buster Bros undertakes to simplify as much as possible the registration of your order.
Shipping costs are calculated at the fairest (product weight + packaging).
The port is 9 Euros TTC whatever the destination in Europe and the delivery method chosen
If the product is displayed in stock, the usual delivery time is 4 days.
If it is not in stock, the product is available within 2 to 3 weeks.
To give you the choice, we have several shipping methods:
Delivery in World Relay Point
Your parcel delivered in 24 / 48h after shipment of your order, in the World Relay Point of your choice.
GLS delivers you to the Relay World Point of your choice during the opening hours of your business.
Save time and money by choosing Mondial Relay delivery!
– You decide when to pick up your order
– You decide where your delivery should take place
– You quickly remove your order
– You only move with the assurance that your order is available (send by mail)
Delivery in 24/48 hours.
In case of absence, the package is returned to the carrier’s agency waiting for your instructions.
GLS delivers to the address indicated, in person, against signature if you are present from Monday to Friday in France. In case of absence or impossibility of delivery, a notice will be deposited in your mailbox with the instructions to follow for the re-delivery or the package will be deposited in a relay point nearest. Beyond 15 days the parcel will be returned to Bébégavroche.
Delivery by appointment
No worries, no waiting hours, no deliveries or uncertain deliveries: with Flex delivery, it is now the delivery that adapts to your constraints and your schedules!
You are notified by SMS of the day and the time slot of delivery by GLS.
We deliver the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden.
Discover the GLS Flex Delivery delivery:
– You make your order
– Once your order has been prepared and the parcel (s) supported by GLS, the carrier sends you an SMS with a proposal of date and time zone of delivery.
– If this date does not suit you, you can log in to the recipient area notified in the sms to choose another date.
– On the day of delivery, you receive an SMS reminding you of the time slot.
Attention: To benefit from the Flex Delivery interactive delivery, please fill in your mobile phone number (fill in the delivery address)